Embracing Growth - print
She's been through dark times, but she embraces the unexpected growth that has emerged. The original of this lady was created entirely with watercolor. She's actually the largest full figure watercolor I've ever made at 20"x30", and I really dig her. The figure was painted monochromatically- all with one color: indigo. I carefully painted many details of her fingers and toes, her face, and all her beautifully messy hair. For the fungus I utilzed a few granulating colors for some beautifully dense textures.
Like fungus that springs up in dark places, she represents a woman who has grown stronger and wiser through it all.
She's sure to bring some strength, beauty, and nature into your home.
- High-quality, long lasting giclée fine art print
- Available in 8"x10", 11"x14", 16"x20" and 18"x24"
- Limited edition of 250
- Each print hand numbered, titled, and signed by me
Shipping + Display
- 8"x10" and 11"x14" shipped with archival backing and plastic sleeve
- 16"x20" and 18"x24" shipped rolled in hard tube
- If displayed well , giclee prints can last for many years (out of direct sunlight and/or under UV protected glass.)