Playful Watercolor: Embracing COLOR
6 week series
Learn to understand the ins and outs of color theory so you can choose, mix, and paint color with confidence! No more muddy colors and learn to mix tricky colors like skin tones. Your paintings can convey the emotion you want. Peaceful or vibrant or romantic, a harmonious color scheme can make all the difference!
Things we will cover:
color wheel and how to use it
different color mixing techniques
warm and cool colors- everything you thought is probably wrong
how to use warm and cool colors to create depth
how to match a color with mixing
how to thoughtfully create a pleasing color palette
August 19 - September 23, 2020
Classes will be held via ZOOM- for online video chats so you can take the course right at home!
Space is limited, sign up soon!
What will this series on Zoom look like?
- Students and teacher can all see each other on computer or phone screen (your video and audio can be turned on and off by you)
- I will have 2 screens: one of me, one overhead for live demonstrations
- Screen sharing: image presentations of many visual concepts and examples
- Recording: Lessons can be recorded and emailed out after
- Ask: Get immediate feedback on your questions and what you're painting
*Supplies will be basic watercolor materials: paints, brushes, watercolor paper.
*During checkout select "local pickup" for your shipping option, for no shipping charge.
Series may be cancelled or postponed if minimum number of students is not met, or for other unforseen circumstances. In the event of a cancellation, students will be refunded the full amount. If the series is postponed, students can choose to count their payment as a reservation for the new dates, or receive a full refund.
Be sure to provide email and phone number, and students will be notified as soon as possible to any changes to the schedule.